Friday, April 26, 2013

any budding graphic novelists in the class? or know any?


A friend of mine is looking for an illustrator/cartoonist. Any interest?  or leads I can pass along? Here's a little teaser about the job/project. Sounds great for someone wanting to build a portfolio. Jim is developing a project for:  design for change


 Here's what he wrote:
I'm looking for cartoonists to work on the Design for Change toolkit with me… Could you put me in touch with any cartoonist friends?
I have immediate needs for four pages (The rules of brainstorming, and how to conduct a good interview… )

The panels are all blocked out and the script is written.. I just need pictures! (But welcome input or new ideas.)

A few cartoonists are already working on it in a variety of styles… Its a group thing.. 

I can pay, not a ton, but some. I think we could work out fair compensation.. 

And its a chance to work on something that has huge impact and will be in the hands of many many kids… 

If anyone is interested email me kscheel@mac.com and I will give you the rest of his info about the job...

Going to the movies. Not drinking till after. 

No comments:

Post a Comment